College Coach Login
0 Item(s) - $0.00
Facilities & Directions
Prior Year Results
SO CAL'S FINEST - Schutt Cup Tourney
SO CAL'S FINEST - Schutt Cup Tourney
Facility officials have said all games will be ready to start as scheduled. Thank you and have a good day!
To pencil in or purchase this tournament, click the tournament entry fee below.
Schutt Cup Tournament Entry Fee 2019
Pencil Me In
Related Team Events
Related Individual Events/Camps/Clinics
SO CAL'S FINEST - Schutt Cup Tourney - Chino Hills / Lake Elsinore / Hemet, California -- South
1/20/2018 - 1/21/2018
4 game / 3 pool play into single elimination
Age Cutoff Date:
12 & Under - $650.00
14 & Under - $700.00
16 & Under - $700.00
18 & Under - $700.00
1st place team will win new Schutt Helmets!
1st and 2nd place teams will receive team awards, along with individual awards.
Deadline for Entries:
Equipment Required for Participants:
* Completed Triple Crown roster with parent digital signatures.
* Team's insurance policy information entered into their team profile on the TCS website.
* Copies of individual player's proof of age.
* TCS will provide the game balls.
* All teams are encouraged to carry their own 1st Aid Kit with them throughout the event.
When Game Times Available:
The Tuesday prior to the event.
NOTE: Franchisees May Have Variations:
If you enter and withdraw 15 days or more before the event you will receive a full refund minus a $50 admin fee or;
you can transfer the entire fee, and not be charged the admin fee, to a future TCS So Cal Tournament (excluding Zoom Into June, TCS World Series and The Don Battles On).
If you enter and withdraw between 8 to 14 days before the event you will receive a full refund minus a $100 admin fee or; you can transfer the entire fee, and not be charged the admin fee, to a future TCS So Cal Tournament (excluding Zoom Into June, TCS World Series and The Don Battles On).
If you enter and withdraw 7 days or less before the event you will not receive any refund or; you can transfer the entire fee, and not be charged the admin fee, to a future TCS So Cal Tournament (excluding Zoom Into June, TCS World Series and The Don Battles On).
If you enter and withdraw after the schedule has been posted your entry fee will be nonrefundable. Your entry fee will be nontransferable unless an adequate replacement team can be found. We will make every reasonable effort to find a replacement team.
If you enter and the tournament is cancelled due to weather or some unforeseen event 80% (percent) of your entry fee will be refunded or credited toward a future TCS So Cal Tournament (excluding Zoom into June, TCS So Cal World Series and Don Battles On).
If it is necessary to suspend a tournament after you have started your first game, due to weather or some unforeseen event, the remaining games that were not started will be credited on a pro-rated basis less 20% (percent).
If you send in an entry form and check/or pay online after the tournament is filled or for some reason you cannot be scheduled into the tournament, the full amount of your entry fee may be refunded or you may choose to have your refund applied to a future TCS So Cal Tournament (excluding Zoom into June, TCS So Cal World Series and Don Battles on).
Close Weather Update
- All of the facilities officials have said fields will be ready to start games as scheduled. Thank you and have a good day!
Triple Crown Rules and Highlights:
ASA rules, plus Triple Crown rules will apply.
1. Mercy rule: 8 runs after 5 innings.
2. Substitution rules apply in both bracket and pool play.
3. May use DP/FLex as well as the EP option in both pool and bracket play.
4. Team listed first - First base dugout unless occupied from previous game.
5. Home team determined by coin flip.
6. Home team will supply official scorekeeper.
7. Protests -- NONE -- the decision of the field umpire(s) will be final.
8. All pool games will be 1:30 no new inning.
9. All Playoff games will be 1:30 no new inning.(Excluding Campionship Game)
10. Pool games may end in a tie.
11. Bracket games will start international tie breaker after completion of 7 innings or expiration of time.
12. Clean dugout after each game.
WELCOME TO SO CAL'S FINEST TOURNAMENTS
We would like to make this a very positive experience for everyone. If you have any questions or input please feel free to contact us.
Please click on the "Pencil Me In" tab to let us know if you plan on attending the event. Click on the "Pay Now" icon to get the form to mail in with a check or you can pay online.
The SCHUTT CUP is a very competitive tournament each year.
We have added Big League Dreams Chino Hills and West Covina to this event startign in 2018. We have added BRAND NEW ROSETTA CANYON SPORTS PARK!!! (5 fields with 200ft fencing, scoreboards and double tiered building in the middle to view all fields from shaded bleacher areas