College Coach Login
0 Item(s) - $0.00
Facilities & Directions
Prior Year Results
Chicago Midwest Championships
Chicago Midwest Championships
To pencil in or purchase this tournament, click the tournament entry fee below.
Chicago Midwest Championships Entry Fee
Pencil Me In
Related Team Events
Related Individual Events/Camps/Clinics
Chicago Midwest Championships - Orland Park, Illinois
7/12/2017 - 7/16/2017
Five game guarantee, pool into bracket. All teams must be prepared to play at 8am Wednesday July 12th. All pool games 1:30 finish the inning, brackets 1:40 and championship a full seven innings. College level officiating, game balls provided.
Age Cutoff Date:
1st- 4th team awards and 1st- 2nd individual awards will be presented.
Deadline for Entries:
Equipment Required for Participants:
Balls will be provided. All participants/coaches must be on the online roster with correct spelling and birth date. All coaches must sign the liability waiver. All players must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
When Game Times Available:
Friday June 30th, 2017 after 3:00pm Mountain
TOURNAMENT RULES REFUND POLICY: No refund will be considered after June 8, 2017. If you request a refund before June 8, a refund will be provided less a 20% processing fee.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: There is a chance this tournament could be rained out. A 20% administrative fee will be retained if the tournament is canceled. Teams may transfer the full amount to another Triple Crown Headquarters event without incurring the 20% admin fee. If your team plays 0 games, TCS will retain a 20% adminstrative fee; if you play 1 game, TCS will refund 50%; 2 or more games played, there will be no refund.
Close Weather Update
General Triple Crown Fastpitch Tournament Rules*:
Triple Crown is not a sanctioning body, but in several events will follow basic ASA rules with one modification. This modification relates to the playing lineup.
Triple Crown allows the use of an EP/EH and the DP/Flex in the same lineup, if your team chooses to use this option.
for a sample of lineups you can use during a game, if applicable.
(*Please note that each tournament and/or event may have its’ own set of rules, exceptions, and variations. Please see specific tournament details and rules below)
1. Game Time Limits: 1 hour 30 minute, finish the inning
2. Run Rule for ALL age groups: 10 runs after 4, 8 runs after 5
3. It is NOT free substitution or bat your lineup during any game. Each team will need to turn in a lineup at the home plate meeting.
See TC Lineup options on the website under Rules (Straight 9, DP/Flex, 10 hitters, DP/FLEX/EH options)
4. Basic ASA rules with line up modifications.
5. ALL GAMES will flip for home team, except in the Championship game. The undefeated team will take home. In and “if” game, coin flip.
6. Game balls will be provided.
7. Championship Games will be 7 innings. “If” necessary games will be timed 1:30 finish the inning.
8. Umpires will have ONE scorecard at the beginning of each game given to them by the TC site director. Coaches are to verify the score after the game. TC site directors will enter the score provided to them from the scorecard from the game umpire.
9. NO PROTEST TOURNAMENT
Triple Crown Pool Play Rules-
(Same Pool): 1. Win/Loss Record, 2. Head to Heat, 3. Total Run Differential, 4. Least Runs Allowed, 5. Most Runs Scored, 6. Last Actual Run Differential (LAD) 7. Coin Flip.
(Same Pool): 1. Total Run Differential, 2. Least Runs Allowed, 3. Most Runs Scored, 4. Last Actual Run Differential (LAD), 5. Coin Flip.
1. Maximum Run Spread per game is 7, regardless of score, 2. Forfeits will be scored 7-0.
Continuing the rich tradition of Triple Crown Sports Nationals, we are proud to add a Midwest event to our roster of premium events as we visit the Chicagoland area in 2017. TCS Nationals traditionally bring together the strongest rosters in the region and we look forward to joining you in Chicago for all the city has to offer AND to crown our 2017 Midwest Champions!