Age CutOff: 12/31/2017
Entry Deadline: 5/20/2018
5 game format. 4 pool play games to a single elimination
ALL teams should be prepared to start pool play as early as 11am on FRIDAY afternoon.
ALL facilities are close proximity from each other and teams should be prepared to play at all parks.
This includes Allen Station, all turf, NO metal cleats.
Entry fee includes umpire fees.
Team Awards for Gold and Silver bracket Champions and Runner ups.
Individual awards for Gold and Silver bracket Champions and Runner ups.
Game Balls will be provided.
There are NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED AT ALLEN STATION...ALL TURF FACILITY!
Please bring coolers as the facility does not provide them, however they will fill them.
Game times will be available by June 1, 2018
2018 will be the 5th Annual TCS Texas State Championship.
This tournament is a great way to see how your team stacks up before the big summer run at the end of June and July.
For all refunds, Triple Crown Sports will charge a minimum administrative fee equaling 20% of your entry fee. As of the dates established by the Refund Policy described below, the larger cancellation fees will apply. 1. Refund Policy: No refund if brackets have been posted. If brackets have not been posted and: you call 15 business days before the tournament start date, a full refund will be given minus a 20% processing fee; if you call 10 to 14 business days before, 50% of your fee will be returned; if you call 9 or fewer business days before, no refund will be given. If you get 0 games played we will keep 20% to cover administration costs and/or transfer full amount to another Triple Crown event; if you get 1 game played we will refund 50%; 2 or more games played there is no refund. WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: There is a chance this tournament could be rained out. Please be aware that 20% of the entry fee will be kept to cover administrative costs if tournament is cancelled. If cancelled, you can transfer the full amount to another Triple Crown event
General Triple Crown Fastpitch Tournament Rules*:
Triple Crown is not a sanctioning body, but in several events will follow basic ASA rules with one modification. This modification relates to the playing lineup.
Triple Crown allows the use of an EP/EH and the DP/Flex in the same lineup, if your team chooses to use this option.
Click here for a sample of lineups you can use during a game, if applicable.
(*Please note that each tournament and/or event may have its’ own set of rules, exceptions, and variations. Please see specific tournament details and rules below)
- 1. Game Time Limits: 1 hour 30 minute, finish the inning
- 2. Run Rule for ALL age groups: 10 runs after 4, 8 runs after 5
- 3. It is NOT free substitution or bat your lineup during any game. Each team will need to turn in a lineup at the home plate meeting.
- See TC Lineup options on the website under Rules (Straight 9, DP/Flex, 10 hitters, DP/FLEX/EH options)
- 4. Basic ASA rules with TC modifications.
- 5. ALL GAMES will flip for home team.
- 6. Game balls will be provided
- 7. Championship Games will be 1:45 time limit or 7 innings.
- 8. Umpires will have ONE scorecard at the beginning of each game given to them by the TC site director. Coaches are to verify the score after the game. TC site directors will enter the score provided to them from the scorecard from the game umpire.
- 9. NO PROTEST TOURNAMENT
Triple Crown Pool Play Rules- Two-Way tie (Same Pool): 1. Win/Loss Record, 2. Head to Heat, 3. Total Run Differential, 4. Least Runs Allowed, 5. Most Runs Scored, 6. Last Actual Run Differential (LAD) 7. Coin Flip. Three-Way tie (Same Pool): 1. Total Run Differential, 2. Least Runs Allowed, 3. Most Runs Scored, 4. Last Actual Run Differential (LAD), 5. Coin Flip. IMPORTANT: 1. Maximum Run Spread per game is 7, regardless of score, 2. Forfeits will be scored 7-0.
Contracted College Coaches