NEW DIGITAL ROSTER!
Immediately after signing up, click on 'Login/Join' and login with your existing account or create a new account. After you've updated/created your team age group please add all of your players to your account by clicking 'Edit Roster.' After filling out the requested information (Player Name, Birth + Parent Name, Cell, Email) click 'Send Parent Authorization Request.'
All parents will receive an email from email@example.com requesting them to approve the roster placement. To participate in the event, each parent must sign the digital roster online by following instructions in the email (the digital roster only has to be signed once per season/per team).
Any player without an authorized signature on the roster has no Triple Crown rights and assumes full personal liability for any action at a Triple Crown sponsored event.
Weather Refund Policy: There will be a $75.00 administration fee charged for complete rain outs; 1 game played = 50% of entry fee; 2 or more games played = no refund. See "Refund Policy" link for details regarding team cancellation.
Age Groups: Triple Crown reserves the right to combine age brackets. (Example: 9u with 10u.) This decision will be based on the number of teams that enter into each bracket.COLORADO
1. Special Start Requests: Before entering a tournament, make sure your team has no other conflicts on listed tournament dates. Triple Crown can not accommodate any special game time requests! Teams need to be prepared to play at *8:00am*
on the FIRST DAY
of the tournament.
2. Tournament Scheduling: Teams may be required to play 3 or more games in a day to accommodate the overall number of teams and facilities in the tournament.
3. Reserve Spot: Your team will not be confirmed into any tournament until full payment is received.
4. Rosters: Make sure your online digital roster is COMPLETE before the event. Rosters may never exceed 20 players during the tournament season (unless 16/18u and then 25 players are allowed) which is January 1-August 31. If you have players quit or transfer to a different team, they remain frozen spots on your roster. Example: If your roster has 13 players at your first tournament, you then have 7 spots left to fill throughout the remainder of the season. A player may appear on two Triple Crown rosters during the tournament season, regardless of age division. A Player may not play on two rosters on the same event dates.
NOTE: Triple Crown Sports reserves the right to review individual situations and make final decisions on roster rules. Triple Crown Sports also reserves the right to review player transfers and issue decisions on roster moves.
5. Rules: Please be aware of the time limit restrictions, innings played, run rules, and pitching limitations (see Triple Crown Rules).
6. Birth Certificates or Proof of Age: Copies of birth certificates or proof of age (e.g., driver's license) will need to be with you at all times. If a protest arises and you can not produce age proof, you will lose the protest (penalties vary).
For More Information